In addition to marriage counseling and spiritual formation, I offer individual counseling, and art workshops to clients. You will find below a list of some of the specific areas I can address for you. As we work together I want to bring the comfort of being heard and the growth of trust into our sessions.
It will be my joy to listen to and hear the story of your journey. One person told me “You have a true listening presence.” Another said, “You hear me. You know me in a way other people don’t.” Very often the road to regaining an awareness of and confidence in our own value begins with the telling and hearing of our story. Truly listening to you will be one of my priorities as we work together.
Although this is not an exhaustive list, here are some of specific training, experience and interest include:
- Awaken to your true identity
- Improve communication and listening skills
- Grow in understanding of yourself, your goals and purposes
- Understanding convergence and your destiny
- Discovering new ways to resolve problems in marriage and family
- Support in understanding and addressing emotionally destructive relationships
- Understanding and walking through the process of grief and loss
- Sexual addiction (women married to men with sexual addiction)
- Healing through infidelity
- Post abortion, men and women
- Coping with chronic disease
- Stages of life
- Shame and guilt
- Career changes and transition
- Ministry to people in ministry and missionaries
- Depression and mood disorders
- Fear and anxiety
- Implementing boundaries
- Divorce recovery
- Blended families
It would be my pleasure to talk with you about working together. Please feel free to call or email me if you would like to discuss your needs prior to making an appointment.